Saturday, May 01, 2004

Geoff got out the mower for the first time this season and spent several hours taming the wilderness of our front yard. It's so pretty now! While he was doing that, I was out galavanting about with my baby -- we rode up to Baltimore to see my aunts, who along with my mom are cleaning up their dad's property so they can finally maybe sell it. Becky went too -- she wanted some of the plants from his flower garden.

I ended up with lilies-of-the-valley and bleeding heart -- I need to remember to tell Geoff those are in the car.

Jacqui had a lovely morning. We began with a relaxing bath, then dressed her in a pretty Winnie-the-Pooh outfit my Aunt Linda gave her. We nursed at my grandfather's house, and then the three sisters took turns holding her. I completely forgot to bring my camera. I think we're going to have to buy a second camera to keep in the diaper bag.

Right now the darlin girl is lying in her crib, watching me and hiccupping and yawning.

I think I might just have to go pick her up.