Friday, February 11, 2005

more! more! more!

Basil pesto tortellini? Jacqui points, eyes wide, and YELLS.
Avocado rolls at the sushi restaurant? You should SEE how wide her mouth opens when I dissect them for her.
Oh my goodness. Egg noodles with butter and parmesan? GIVE THEM TO ME, she says!




Last night Jake walked up to her and stuck his nose in her ear. She squealed so loud! Then he just turned and walked away! He sat at my feet about four feet away from her and waited. When she got over to us, he flipped over on his back and let her pat his tummy with her baby-patting hands. He was so good and patient; I'm sure he thinks she's another puppy, and that's fine for right now.

Dante was at the vet during this time. He's got a thing growing on his ear, and today we're starting a course of antibiotics, antihistamines, and prednisone for him.




Geoff and I have spent the past several days baby-proofing; now she is my Intrepid Explorer, glancing back once in a while to make sure I'm following when she changes rooms. Right now she's sitting in front of the sliding door, watching the puppies play on the deck.