Wednesday, December 22, 2004

bubble baby

I'm posting this from my mom's house, where she and I and Jacqui have been playing on the living room floor. And if I don't write this down now, as good as my intentions are, I'll forget.

But first, a question. That noise you make by blowing air on someone's belly -- do you refer to it as raspberries? Zerberts? Something else?

Well. That's what she did. She found my tummy, and had the best time blowing bubbles against it. She even looked up, to see my reaction after she did it.

She has so much fun. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Cameron, I don't have a Blogger account...

Raspberries are generally when someone sticks their tongue out and blows, making a strange sort of spitting noise. Zerbert is what I've always called the tummy-bubbles. I'm rather fond of that game, have been since I was Jacqui's age. :)

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home